Sunday 16 April 2023

Web Log of Stampers on Youtube

There's a whole online community of stampers on Youtube. Watching Youtube channels are not a good alternative to working on my collection. After a long day, at 10 p.m., I'm not going to work on my collection lying in bed, but I might watch a stamp video! 

In my quest to find an engaging stamper on Youtube, there are some characteristics I'm looking for in a channel:
  • regularly-posted
  • lots of videos to choose from
  • host is entertaining, not stuffy
  • show stamps I'm interested in
Some Youtubers to explore further:

Silk on the Web - definitely has fun (infectious laugh)

American Philatelic Society Stamp Chat

Exploring Stamps - closed his channel after 7 years and 50 videos. The scope, quality of videos, financial and time resources required made the channel no longer sustainable as of March, 2024.

John Collects Stamps

Kyle's Stamps - fun!

North Toronto Stamp Club

Stamp Sleuth & More - shows the Traveler stamp album! - (top photo)

The Digital Philatelist - blog roll worth checking out 

Stampcat - from Canada!

specific good videos to watch:

Grandpa's Stamp Album Cover to Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment