Monday 11 September 2023

ISWSC Swap Circuits and Grab Bag Time!

In the latest edition of the September-October 2023 ISWSC The Circuit, I noted notices about the renewal time for circuits and the ISWSC Grab Bag program.

The swap circuits are a nice, inexpensive program. For a nominal $3 US membership fee, then a small fee per circuit joined averaging $5, an ISWSC member gets two years of circuits by mail! I signed up for three of the 100 large size exchanges. They're loaded with nice stamps, many contributed by fellow circuit members. Application form:
I tried the Grab Bag in the spring, and I sent in two entries for the second time this year. This is a true swap, where my 100 stamps are swapped with another entrants. Perhaps a short- or long-term exchange will ensue. Either way, I had to be careful to put US postage on my SASE! I'm looking forward to the results appearing in my mailbox!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment