Monday 25 September 2023

Dutch Deep Dive

Thanks to an exchange with Vincent in the Netherlands, I was able to send two packets of 300 topicals in exchange for two packets of Netherlands. This grew my fledgling Netherlands collection about ten-fold! Sure there were a few doubles, and those have made their way into my Netherlands doubles for re-trading with other exchngers.
Sorting by orientation - vertical vs. horizontal.
Then grouping by face value. This elucidated several sets.
My original Netherlands page. Definitely definitive-heavy:
I then put the sorted stamps into a stock book. Then it's time to albumize. I like to have all supplies ready at this point: stamp hinges separated and folded ready for use, my custom stamp pages printed on home printer, both ready for the sorted stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment