Wednesday 21 February 2024

Michael's Stamps - Free!

And by that title, I don't mean rubber stamps you can buy at Michaels craft stores! No, this is an intriguing effort by fellow retiree and musician Michael Lynn of Wellington, OH. Again, trying to spread stamp collecting in new ways, and who doesn't like Free?
After reading the article from StampEd, I emailed Michael and he will gladly accept donations of duplicates. I sent Michael some topical packs of 50 stamps each.  Michael emailed, "I just received your stamps and they will be super useful. I have been struggling trying to help with topical requests and this will make it much better."

Michael has sent out nearly 300 free kits. When I have duplicates, this will be where they go in the next little while! 





No comments:

Post a Comment